Registration and welcome ceremony for the 18/19 Batch of all New Entrants Registered for BSc Agricultural Technology and Management, BSc Food Science and Technology and BSc Animal Science and Fisheries degrees of Faculty of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya will be held on 20th January 2020 (Monday) at the THEATER of the Department of Animal Science, Faculty of Agriculture, University of Peradeniya with the participation of Vice-Chancellor and Deputy Vice-Chancellor of University of Peradeniya, Dean, Heads of Departments and Staff of Faculty of Agriculture, Academic and Administrative Staff and Deans of the other Faculties, members of the Student Advisory and Welfare Committee and Student Union.
All new entrants and parents are requested to be seated at the Theatre before 9.50 am.
You should fill the online data entry form on or before 19th January 2020 using this link https://stud.pdn.ac.lk. Use your Enrollment number as your Username and your National Identity Card number as your password.
Note : All students should report to Mahailluppallama Sub Campus (MI) on 22nd January 2020 on or before 3.00pm. Accommodation facilities available for all students. The study programme will be commenced on Thursday 23rd January 2020 onwards.
Note: Please find your enrollment details in following lists,
- List of Students - B.Sc. AgTech & Mgt | Download |
- List of Students - B.Sc. FST | Download |
- List of Students - B.Sc. AS &F | Download |
Since arrangements have been made to take your photograph for the university Identity Card, male students (except clergy) should wear a white color shirt and female students (except clergy) should wear a light color blouse or a saree on the date of enrollment.
The Program on 20th January 2020 is as Follows
- The Program | Download |
Please bring originals and certified copies of the followings,
- Birth Certificate
- Affidavit - If there is a difference in the name (optional)
- Advanced Level (A/L) Result Sheets
- Ordinary Level (O/L) Result Sheets
- National Identity Card
- Six copies of passport size photographs
- School leaving certificate
- Duly endorsed bank voucher for payment of registration and other fees. Banking facility also available at the registration desk
The following documents pertinent to your enrollment are annexed:
- Vice-Chancellor's Message | Download |
- Message from the Dean | Download |
- Student Medical Examination Report | Download |
- Form for Enrolment of New Entrants | Download |
- Student Data Sheet | Download |
- Application For Residential Facilities | Download |
- University Grant Commission Circular : 919 | Download |
- Paying in voucher | Download |
- Application form for Bursary | Download |
Please complete and submit the following forms to the registration desk at Faculty of Agriculture on 20th January 2020,
- Form for Enrolment of New Entrants
- Student Data Sheet
- Application For Residential Facilities
- Paying in voucher
- Application form for Bursary
Faculty of Agriculture.
09th January 2020.
1000, 2000, 3000 and 4000 Series Examinations in Agricultural Technology & Management, Food Science &Technology and Animal Science & Fisheries Degree Programs
PROPER AND REPEAT EXAMINATIONS . MAY/JUNE 2020
- Download - Application For Examinations
- Download - Application For Examination of 4200 Series Project
Faculty of Agriculture.
03rd January 2020.
We are pleased to inform you that the special operational room has been setup to prevent and minimize ragging incidents by the Marshals Division from 07th November 2019, as per the instruction given by the Vice Chancellor.
Under mentioned 24 hour Special Numbers are in used to obtain complaints and details of ragging incidents.
12th December 2019.